Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How about catching some lectures at Yale or MIT?

This is a pretty cool site - kind of like Netflix Watch Now for university lectures! There is an ever growing archive of lectures from some of the most prestigious universities online that can be accessed for free! The subjects covered span pretty much anything from astrophysics to psychology and, call me a geek or whatever else you want, but I find myself watching a lot on that site lately. Funny, how just a few years ago (OK, I admit, a decade ago...:D) I could not wait to get out of these things, or pretty much do what I can not even having to listen to it, and now I am actually looking forward to watching some of those lectures ;-) Check it out after the jump...Good Stuff!


Academic Earth - Video lectures from the world's top scholars

No comments:

Post a Comment