Friday, March 13, 2009

Office Supplies Fetish: Hanging Buckets Organization Rack

Yes, even a geek can sometimes get excited about considerably low-tech things...and if they involve IKEA, one of my favorite place to find materials for "furniture-hacks", especially in their scratch and dent section, then I can naturally not hold back than to blog about it. And guess what I will be doing over my lunch break? Have I mentioned that I have an IKEA literally around the corner from my office?
It really looks like a great idea for a workplace or even a garage, workshop and such, and from what I remember, IKEA has all kinds of different attachments for this system! Go and have a look after the jump!


Via Lifehacker: Office Supplies Fetish: Hanging Buckets Organization Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment